Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Windows Live ID

So I recently discovered that my Windows Live ID has been blocked. This means (to my UTTER ANNOYANCE) that I cant access my email (which contains some very important emails) nor messenger (for social purposes). The Windows Live Support is an utter pain in the ass and 3 posts later they keep deleting them (I suppose??).

The forum format is so god awful that I dont actually know what's happening to my posts, needless to say im in the dark, very frustrated and very concerned that I might not get access to my account again.

Ive cleaned my computer of the single adware causing the problem (hypersensitive much?).

Does anyone have ANY idea how I can get into contact with these clowns to unblock my account. Keep in mind ive tried their "service" 3 times and to no avail, with NO message of anything further I should do.

To add to my problems, I have an issue with putting any of my information online, so the 4 years ago that I made the email in question, I honestly dont recall half the crap I put in, including that of the secret question, so I cant even reset my password.

All I need them to do is to look at my plea and see that im NOT part of a botnet. My suspicion is that Windows Live are infact running off bots and automatic responses themselves. Irony aside, this is kind of a problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment