Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blue screen problem and more

Plzzz any one help me out of this......I have an acer 4820TG laptop with windows 7 professional (build 7600) that i bought 6months ago.It has actually no problem till now, until last night when my laptop started to boot in too slowly. when type my password and login....an error message appeared titled ' Cannot connect to windows service' and i just ignored it. suddenly blue screen appeared titled' windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown'. by the time i read through the whole message...the system reboots and continues with the same process on and on.....the last thing i remember doing is, I put a DVD into the drive while the system is not on and then i on the system. plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz any one help me out of this

Reply 1 : Blue screen problem and more

Try stopping the system prior to getting into Windows. Get into Safe Mode instead. If the issue is a driver problem, the driver will probably not be loaded when in Safe Mode. Also, can you provide more detail about the BSOD? The Blue Screen of Death you are seeing. It has technical data that can help me help you further. Try to get into Safe Mode, that's the place to start. Use the F8 key on restart. Just tap the key once every 2 seconds or so and a menu will appear, select Safe Mode. Do keep me in the loop.



If you really want to know what's happening, the industry term is BSOD Infinite Loop. It will continue to do this process indefinitely until we straighten it out or you make the decision for format and re-install. Prior to re-installation, I would recommend at least trying to get into Safe Mode, from there we can try and determine why the loop is occurring. Hope this information helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment