Thursday, March 17, 2011

Download.com will not download

I click on the download button - nothing happens, no error no message, no download. Download.com is the only site I have major trouble with. I occasionally have trouble with a download but I right click and hit 'Save Target As' and it downloads - but not with download.com. I am running XP pro SP3, I have no download managers, I tried disabling my anti-virus - any clues???? HELP!!!

Reply 1 : Download.com will not download

Others here are having similar problems, as discussed here;
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-12543_102-518175.html

For the time being I can only suggest that, if it doesn't work for you, find an alternative hosting site. The Download.com page will list the developer's own web site and going there may give you alternatives.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment