Thursday, April 21, 2011

Keyboard shortcut triggered screen capture software

I am looking for a screen capture program that I could run in the background and trigger by entering a keyboard shortcut. Ideally the screen capture program would be setup to take screen captures and automatically save them to a jpg or bmp or png and the file name would be sequentially numbered or date-time stamped. I am hoping someone could suggest a program that could do what i have described. I know it could be done with the printscreen key and the Windows application paint but that is a more manual process than i want to use. I'm hoping there is an application that will simply allow me to hit a keyboard shortcut and do the rest automatically. Thank you for whatever assistance you could provide.

P.S. My operating system is Windows 7 professional 32 bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment