Thursday, April 21, 2011

Get error "unexpected error occured in AVG"

Windows 7 Ultimate
AVG Anti-Virus Free 2011

I tried to update or open the program on my hubby's computer and everytime I do, I get: 'unexpected error occured in AVG. Would you like to send diagnostic data to the AVG Tech Support department for further analysis?'

I can scan but cannot open its interface and update nothing. Can someone please help?

Reply 1 : Get error "unexpected error occured in AVG"

Hello lascott7,

Please provide us with the following so we can investigate the error:
- Few recent AVG dump files from this folder:
C:ProgramDataAVG10Dumps
- All AVG log files located here:
C:ProgramDataAVG10log
- MSinfo output.

Upload requested files and outputs to your favourite online storage service and provide us with link.

Afterwards you could try to perform full reinstallation and inform us if the issue was resolved.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment